Supporting you on your healing journey
We help you help yourself
Daoist Healing Arts for personal or business consultation with Master Wu (price: 1500kr/50 minutes)
- Chinese Astrology is based on ancient Chinese cosmology and Five Elements Theory. Each individualized chart is a life reading that gives insight into a person’s (or business’s) past, present, and future. Through the chart, one can obtain guidance about health, career, relationships, success and more.
- Fengshui is a branch of the Yijing divination system that studies cosmological and geological influences on our vitality and prosperity. Like the Yijing, to master the art of traditional Fengshui, one must hold great knowledge of Xiang 象 (symbolism) and Shu 數 (numerology). I provide Fengshui consultations to support people through challenging times, before making big, life changing decisions, and to make specific life style recommendations that help improve health, quality of life, relationships and business success.
- The Yijing (I Ching) has been used in China for thousands of years, is considered to be the root of ancient Chinese science and civilization, and can also be used to gain deep insights into the practice of Chinese medicine, spiritual cultivation, martial arts, and the rhythms of Nature and of our daily lives. It contains three layers of wisdom: Xiang 象 (symbolism), Shu 數 (numerology), and Li 理 (philosophy). In the West, most versions of the Yijing only discuss Li, or philosophy, and offer little in terms of practical application of Yijing wisdom. As with my FengShui consultations, I offer Yijing consultations to support people through challenging times, before making big, life changing decisions, and to make specific life style recommendations that help improve health, quality of life, relationships and business success. My book, Seeking the Spirit of the Book of Change has been recognized as “…one of the finest interpretations of the I CHING [Yijing] on the planet.”
Naturopathic Medicine with Karin Taylor Wu, ND (price: 900kr/50 minutes)
I am a U.S. licensed naturopathic physician (a primary care physician who specializes in complementary and alternative medicine) and a published author of medical texts.
With the strengths of modern science and ancient wisdom to draw on, I combine recommendations for breath work, nutrition, movement, and sleep habits with natural therapies (including but not limited to: BioMat therapy, body centered awareness, craniosacral therapy, essential oils, flower essences, herbal medicines, homeopathy, hydrotherapy, infoceuticals, mindfulness and meditation), into individualized, earth-friendly health plans targeted towards addressing the root cause of pain or dysfunction, revitalizing the body, balancing the mind, and uplifting the spirit.
Here is a brief list of the most common things people come seeking help with:
- Immune system support
- Sleep issues
- Low Energy
- Digestion issues, food allergies / intolerances, weight issues
- Acute or chronic pain
- Mood, stress, anxiety
- Hormonal imbalances, including fertility/infertility
- Detox, fasting
The art of medicine has its roots in the heart*